Fire and warden training offered by Secure fire Protection is comprehensive, in-depth and is designed to equip participants with a detailed knowledge of their roles and responsibilities when it comes to fire safety. This program makes participants aware of the best escape routes, how to use fire protection equipment and how to identify common hazards. In addition to comprehensive and practical fire safety knowledge, the wardens are provided with hands-on experience of commonly used fire protection equipment such as fire extinguishers.
Importance Of Fire And Warden Training In Fire Protection
In Australia, it is a legal requirement for businesses to have an effective emergency plan in place that can be used to evacuate the building during a fire emergency. However, the effectiveness of this plan largely depends on the skills and knowledge of the fire warden. Our fire and warden training is designed to train fire wardens on how to plan escape routes and how to carry out the evacuation process safely and effectively. Our course is designed by taking into account real-life situations for the best results.
Fire And Warden Training; What Will You Learn?
- How to identify potential fire hazards.
- How to make quick decisions in the event of outbreak.
- Understanding various classes of fires and knowing which equipment best suits a specific situation.
- How to use fire extinguishers and other fire protection equipment more effectively.
- How to make sure that, fire safety equipment is maintained well.
- Advising employees on the best practices to avoid fires and other hazards.
Looking For Fire And Warden Training In Australia? Get In Touch With Secure Fire Protection!
For more information on Fire and Warden Training, get in touch with the leading specialists at Secure Fire Protection. Visit us or simply give us a call on 1300 821 911 today!